AWARD-WINNING CONTENT MARKETING SERVICES
If you want your content marketing to generate traffic, nurture leads, convert customers and create brand loyalty, you’ve found your secret weapon. Let's max out the ROI of your content.Request Your Free Consultation With a Content Strategy Expert
Persona Development and Buyers’ Journey Mapping
Personalization is at the crux of effective B2C and B2B content marketing. We conduct live workshops with your team and in-depth research to create personas and buyers’ journeys for more personal customer experiences.
Integrated Content Strategy
We audit your content, strategy and competitors, then work with you to develop a messaging profile — with voice, tone, style and more — and a content marketing editorial calendar that compliments and enhances all your marketing initiatives.
Content Creation Services
Our team of experienced writers and designers quickly master your brand voice, personality and purpose to create strategy-driven content that moves your customers through the sales funnel.
WHY CHOOSE DIGITAL CURRENT AS YOUR CONTENT MARKETING PARTNER?
Save Time and Money with Your New One-Stop-Shop for Award-Winning Content
No more coordinating multiple agency meetings, paying out freelancers, teaching and reteaching your brand voice. We’ve got you covered! From blogs and infographics, to long-form content and conversion-driving webpages, to social posts and display ads, we do it all — united under one strategy.
Attract AND Convert Website Visitors With SEO- and CRO-Driven Content
We leverage best practices, in-depth audience research and relevant data to create high-quality content that’s optimized for both search engines and users to maximize revenue. And we have the results to prove it.
Collaborate Easily with Your Dedicated Team
As our clients of 11+ years can attest, Digital Current is not a vendor — we are an extension of your team. When you join forces with Digital Current, you get a dedicated, experienced team who knows your business like the back of their hands.
And with unlimited access to your strategic account manager, you have a thought partner for life. You’ll have total transparency into the results you’re getting via regular status updates, detailed monthly reporting and in-depth quarterly business reviews.
LEARN ALL ABOUT CONTENT MARKETING
- Web copy
- Blog/article content
- Email copy
- Custom imagery & design
- Press releases
- SEO & conversion-optimized content
- Custom landing pages
- Product descriptions
- Marketing collateral
- …and more!
- Content generates backlinks for your business. When people link to your content on their websites, that signals to search engines your business is trustworthy. That can give your rankings a boost.
- Content helps you rank for keywords. The more people engage with your content, again, the more trustworthy search engines view it. Content with a high amount of pageviews and low bounce rate may also rank higher than less-viewed content. When high-performing content is optimized with keywords related to your business, you can generate more leads for those keywords.
- Great content serves users. That’s important, because Google states that its mission is to provide the most relevant and useful content to users. High-quality content does just that.
- Providing thorough content outlines, including inspiration and credible sources
- Conducting extensive research, to create content that’s trustworthy and authoritative
- Using creative writing and design, to capture and retain attention
Where to Find Blog Content Strategy IdeasIn addition to maintaining relevance to your audience, successful blogs keep up a reliable cadence of publishing to build an ongoing, trusting relationship with users. If you’re stuck on blog ideas, the following techniques can inspire new ideas.
- Keyword research: You can create blogs inspired by keywords you want to rank for.
- Breaking news: When important events and issues arise that relate to your industry, your business can take a stance and explain your viewpoint. This can lead to building trust and authority as an industry leader in your space.
- Social media chatter: Scan social channels to see what your followers and target customers are passionate about online.
- Competitor content: It’s always a good idea to have a pulse on what competitors are up to, including in the content space. If they’ve recently created a post that was a hit, how can your business 10x the quality of that post?
- User feedback: If you’ve recently run a survey or conducted user research, you can use that to inspire a post. Surveys are also great tools to use to discover what consumers want to learn about from your brand.
- Website, products and services: Scan your website to get inspired. Look at each web page, then brainstorm five new ideas for content related to each page.
- Google: Google is a gold mine for content ideas. Here are two ideas to try. As you type in a keyword, look at what the search engine auto-suggests as a search. This clues you in to popular searches around that keyword that might be good to create content for. Another idea: use the People Also Ask box. Type in a question, and the search engine will display related questions. Use those as subheads in a blog, or as standalone blogs.
- Question sites and forums: Follow forums and Q-and-A sites like Quora and Reddit to see what people want to know.
- Repurposing: Look at past blogs that can be updated with new data or that can be made even better with more details or a new viewpoint. You might consider breaking down a popular post into a new series, or adding to your most popular content with extra information.
- Industry data: When new research or data emerges that pertains to your industry, you can feature that in a blog or in an infographic.
- Explainer video
- Longer series of blogs
- Email series
- More detailed ebook
Professional or in-house content?If you’re wondering how to find the right writers and content creators for your company, you might want to work with an agency that has a content marketing team with experts in diverse verticals. That way, you know the writers have been vetted and have expertise in your industry. Professional copywriters also are versed in how content marketing affects other forms of digital marketing, like SEO and link building. You’ll want to work with copywriters who have experience writing for the web, who have expertise in writing with purpose and who focus on conversion for your business. A professional content marketing services team will also know how to choose and optimize images for content. Imagery in content marketing matters for several reasons.
- It grabs and retains attention.
- It affects SEO, since images can be optimized for search.
- Choosing the wrong images can result in legal problems for a business that steals imagery.
Guest Blogging: Should You Feature Other People’s Content?Guest blogging is another part of content strategy you might consider, where you feature industry experts or writers who have approached your business with an offer to write content for you. The answer to whether or not guest blogging is a good idea always lies in the quality of the content and the value a guest blogger can offer your audience. If the guest blogger provides accurate, relevant, useful information to your audience, then a guest blog can benefit your company. There’s also the added benefit that the guest blogger may share the content with their own network, which can bring more exposure to your brand.
- Sparktoro: SparkToro can tell you what and who your audience reads, listens to, watches, follows, shares, and talks about online.
- BuzzSumo: BuzzSumo is a tool for generating content ideas, researching high-performing content, identifying influencers for content distribution and monitoring published content.
- SEMRush: SEMRush can be used for performing SEO audits to reveal keyword ideas for content.
- Google Docs: Google Docs enable you to upload content and provide transparency and collaboration for every piece of content. Google Sheets is helpful for storing keyword research. These cloud tools enable every person on a content team to gain visibility into strategy and process.
- Google Analytics: In addition to using SEMRush for competitor analysis, Google Analytics shows you how content performance affects business goals. Using the Event Measurement feature, you can isolate content events that affect your bottom line. This is a great content audit tool, as well.
- MozBar: The MozBar tool tells you the authority of your domain and its individual pages, an important part of the content audit process.
- Ahrefs: Ahrefs compares your page authority and domain to your competitors, so you can see where you begin and how content marketing efforts affect your performance over time.
- Content engagement: impressions, reach, email opens, unique visitors, page views, average interactions, average time on page, bounce rate, opt-in registrations
- Trustworthiness: domain and page authority, return readers and visitor loyalty, longevity, brand lift
- ROI: leads, referral sources, new contacts and accounts, sales
“They take the holistic approach of actually strategically understanding your business initiatives and goals as a company so that they can help you develop a comprehensive strategy that lines up with those… we’ve seen millions of dollars in return on a few hundred thousand in investment.”
Erin Triman, Senior Digital Marketing Manager
“They are so informative and capable. I’ve never had any hesitation with them. I have the skill set to know if I wasn’t getting the right services from my vendors. I know what I’m getting, and Digital Current is the right agency. “
Wendy Geruin, Marketing Director
GET YOUR FREE CONTENT MARKETING CONSULTATION
Cut through the noise and build trust, authority and relationships with your target and existing customers when you partner with Digital Current.